Tapo 210 camera on multiple devices using SAME account

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-12-15 00:56:22 - last edited 2021-12-15 01:07:58
Model: Tapo C210  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi, I logged in to my account using both my phone and my wife's phone. However, I was not able to access my camera using the Tapo app unless I was at home using Wifi. When I try to connect to the camera's live view using data connection remotely outside of my home, it says the camera is "offline", and the message is that it "can't connect to your device right now" when I click on the camera.

I would like to know how I can let both my wife and myself access AND control the camera on our two devices on the SAME account (i.e. not the "share" camera with other family members)

Thanks

Options
1 Reply
Re:Tapo 210 camera on multiple devices using SAME account
2021-12-16 12:38:29

@vinkee 

Hello , 

1. First reboot Tapo Camera
  2. Then try some suggestions in case2 in this guide:  What should I do if I can't view the Tapo came

3. Make sure tapo firmware in tapo app and tapo APP version are both up to date 
4. Connect phone to a different network like office WiFi/ cafe wifi to rule out if its with certain SIM provider/ certain WiFi network 

5. reset camera and set it up again: How to reset my Tapo camera

If the same problem, may I know the model of your router? Does camera connect to router directly? 

Please help collect the log of camera and share with us ,thanks~ 
How to get the logs of Tapo Camera

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1672

Replies: 1