How do I get my C310 camera to see my new modem/router network?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-12-22 21:38:16 - last edited 2021-12-22 21:39:18
Model: Tapo C310  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi there. I've had to get a new modem router and setup new sign in details for it. I can't seem to find any info for how I go about getting my C310 to be linked to my new wireless network?

All I can see is a mention of having to press the reset button on the camera itself and go through the setup proceedure again. I'd realy like to not have to do this as the camera is situated in a difficult to reach position and is properly aligned, which took ages.

Could someone tell me if this is possible to do without having to press the camera's reset button manually?

Options
2 Reply
Re:How do I get my C310 camera to see my new modem/router network?
2021-12-23 22:45:49

I thought I'd answer this and say that the only method I've found to do this is to indeed push the reset button. It's annoying since the button is not easily reached at all but there it is.

Options
Re:How do I get my C310 camera to see my new modem/router network?
2021-12-26 10:24:54 - last edited 2021-12-26 10:27:25

Hello @gizmo19900 

If Tapo camera is still connected to old Wi-Fi router, you could factory reset by remove device on Tapo APP. 

While if the camera is offline, it can't be reset by app, and need a manual factory reset by pushing the inside reset button. 

Here are the ways to reset camera: How to reset my Tapo camera

Hope this helps next time. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 308

Replies: 2