Cant configure Tapo C200 Camera

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-02-11 09:47:20

Hi,

Need assistance on my Tapo C200 Camera. I can't do the configuration. Steady RED Light only. Can't reset also

Options
3 Reply
Re:Cant configure Tapo C200 Camera
2022-02-14 06:42:06

Hello  @Oizned 

Please try to factory reset tapo camera again device powered on please heck if camera still responds to a factory reset , or if the camera still broadcasts the Tapo Camera _XXX default SSID,  or if the  LED flashes amber and green

How to reset my Tapo camera

If the camera still has a solid red and does not flash amber and green, it could be some issue with the camera, may I know was there any firmware update failure, or power outage before this happen? You could contact retailer or local support to check device warranty.

Options
2022-02-15 05:56:54
Hi, This is a newly purchased camera. I am trying to configure it but the problem was the inidcator light is only STEADY RED LIGHT. Which is why I ask for assistance since I can configure it due to the above issue
Options
2022-02-15 17:17:31

@Oizned 

In my experience when your reset the camera (with the power on it gives a little beep when done then you unpluag ,wat 10s and power up then it shoudl go through its start upo cycle and eventually it shoud end up with a flashing red/green - meaning its ready to pair

if you dont het this far the devide must be faulty IMHO

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 592

Replies: 3

Related Articles