Tapo C-310 not working on chromecast and Nest hub, after last update aplication?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Tapo C-310 not working on chromecast and Nest hub, after last update aplication?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-04-10 15:39:41

After update apk. on version 2.4.70 my camera won,t show picture.

And Nest hub say;sorry I couldn,t rich tapo??

Options
3 Reply
Re:Tapo C-310 not working on chromecast and Nest hub, after last update aplication?
2022-04-11 01:36:28 - last edited 2022-04-11 01:43:18

Hello  @xtimex 

If Google can't reach the camera, please confirm camera is still available on Tapo APP first,

• Can you control the device locally (same network) from the Tapo app
  • Can you control the device remotely (LTE or different network) from the Tapo App

If the camera shows offline on tapo app,  you could try to reboot wifi router and reboot the camera and see if it could be online again. Or try factory resetting the camera and reinstall it from the APP. 

For ' my camera won,t show picture.'  do you mean camera is offline or only Live view does not work, can you share a photo of this?May I know the model of your phone and its Andriod or IOS version? Thank you. 

Options
Re:Tapo C-310 not working on chromecast and Nest hub, after last update aplication?
2022-04-11 02:47:17

@Solla-topee 

I can control device localy and also remotly from the Tapo app.

I trying rebote device from the app., but same thing.

I also reseting router and still nothing.

Everything works ok, only on Google home hub and chromecast not showing live video from the camera.

My phone is Pixel 4a5G and is still on android 11.

Let me add that everything worked before this update.

Can I get the previus version of the application, let me try this.

Options
2022-04-11 03:45:53 - last edited 2022-04-11 03:49:38

@xtimex Hello

I shared the older version app to you via private message, please give it a try 

Did you try to relink kasa device in Google Home APP?How to connect my Tapo device (smart plug, smart camera, smart lighting) to Google Home

Can you help provide some information here to help investigate further 1) MAC address of camera, please share via private message

2)  a photo of the error message on Google Home AP 3)  model of your Google Nest Hub , is it 1st/2nd generation/ max? Thank you !

Options