C310 lagging

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

C310 lagging

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
C310 lagging
C310 lagging
2022-04-18 22:06:01
Model: Tapo C310  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.1.12

Please I  need your help. I have a c310 cam and everytime it catches someone/something moving a bit fast like my dog or a car passing by, the picture freezes and skips 5 seconds. It's like cars/people disappear. It's not smooth the video.

The signal of wifi is -34, everything is updated and I'm recording 24h at micro sD card.

It's so frustrating because I can't see anything live through the camera. 

Options
1 Reply
Re:C310 lagging
2022-04-20 01:40:22 - last edited 2022-04-20 01:41:03

Hello  @Markoulida 

May I know if phone connect to home wifi network, could you stream live view smoothly? 

If Live view freezes, you could try some tips in FAQ here, bypass the steps you've tried.

How to check the network connection stability of a Tapo Camera

• Check the signal strength of a camera on Tapo APP
  • Check the delay between a camera and a phone on local network and ping camera IP  and share the ping results. 
  • Confirm Tapo APP and tapo camera are both up to date

Can you help confirm some details to help locate the issue: 

1)  can you manually record a video clip showing the concern and share the video link?  

2) Model of your phone and its Android or IOS version

3)  when phone is connect to home Wi-Fi network, is there any Freeze?  Please try to ping camera on the phone and share results

4) model of router & network topology: e,g, ISP XX Router Model XX <Wi-Fi> camera

Please also share the MAC address of camera by private message thank you. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 648

Replies: 1

Related Articles