SD memory read error

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

SD memory read error

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
SD memory read error
SD memory read error
2022-04-26 17:09:10 - last edited 2022-04-26 17:21:01
Model: Tapo C210  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Hello.  I have a tapo C210 camera
 I ran into this problem:
 I can't watch the recording from the camera on the SD drive
 What he didn't do.  Formatting replacement SD card.  Nothing helps.
 Noticed it after the update.
 I am attaching a video with the problem.
 Screenshots of network speed
 flash drive data

32GB 10V

memory formatting done in camera

please, help

Link to video with youtube error

https://youtu.be/HnsHOK-tstY

👆👆
 TP-link WR841N router Wi-Fi 

Options
1 Reply
Re:SD memory read error
2022-04-27 10:06:34 - last edited 2022-04-27 10:16:30

@Saxalink 

Glad to know you have tried some steps here What should I do if the SD card doesn’t work properly on my camera? and verify the SD card How to Verify Fake Micro SD Cards

From the photo of H2testW result ,, it seems that the 32GB SD card only has 2048 MB capacity, that means it could be a fake (expanded-capacity)SD card, this may affect the recording.  Can you help type the error or translate the  H2twstw test result here to help us understand the issue better? 

It is recommended to try a different SD card in your case.

Double test this SD card using DiskGenius and see if this SD card has different partitions.

Please confirm tapo APP is up to date, and camera firmware is up to date 

Here are some purchase advises for SD cards which works better on camera:

lA High Enduration SD card

lSD cards which state to be applicable for security cameras or real-time video recording

Refer to FAQ here for details:  Which microSD cards are supported on Tapo and Kasa Cameras?

Can I know the brand of the SD card, a photo of the SD card,please share the Tapo APPversion, Mac address & SN of camera (please share via private message), model of your phone and its Andriod or IOS version.  Thank you. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 312

Replies: 1

Related Articles