C310 Errors - Only happens at night

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-05-07 08:32:32
Model: Tapo C310  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.12

Have the c310 set up looking out the front of my house. During the daytime it works fine and no errors with recording or streaming and connected to wifi all fine.

As soon as it hits night time it is pretty much useless. Can't change or update anything on the camera through the app, it won't record, can't check the camera live. It seems like it just disconnects from the wifi, then connects for about 30 seconds and then is disconnected again. Have done multiple factory resets and the issue stil exists every night. I have tried to reduce the video quality and that has no impact. 

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Options
2 Reply
Re:C310 Errors - Only happens at night
2022-05-08 06:25:13

Rd12 wrote

Have the c310 set up looking out the front of my house. During the daytime it works fine and no errors with recording or streaming and connected to wifi all fine.

As soon as it hits night time it is pretty much useless. Can't change or update anything on the camera through the app, it won't record, can't check the camera live. It seems like it just disconnects from the wifi, then connects for about 30 seconds and then is disconnected again. Have done multiple factory resets and the issue stil exists every night. I have tried to reduce the video quality and that has no impact. 

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Hi everyone I've same model camera and I'm facing same issue. And RD12 if your is fixed please tell me

Options
Re:C310 Errors - Only happens at night
2022-05-09 01:00:38

@Rd12   @veenaas 

Do you mean you can't access Camera Live view every evening, and camera live-streaming & recording works fine in the morning? 

When this occurs, what about the Led status on camera, is it Green or Red?

Please try some tips here and help provide some information request so we could look into that further. 

What should I do if I can't view the Tapo camera?

Can you share a photo of live view & recording page when issue occurs, does it show offline in the APP? Thank you. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 207

Replies: 2

Related Articles