Kasa Smart Bulbs can’’t connect

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-05-23 05:41:43

Hi

I just picked up some TP-Link Kasa Smart bulbs for my home and I am running into an issue where when I attempt to add them to my Home; I search for Kasa in the list of items you can connect. I select the TP-Kasa option and wait to input my account info, but it says that it was connected successfully and linked. But under the list of connected accounts, it does not show.

Any insight on this would be great!

Options
2 Reply
Re:Kasa Smart Bulbs can’’t connect
2022-05-24 02:41:09 - last edited 2022-05-24 02:49:08

Hello  @BettyVeronicasi 

Thank you for the feedback, can I know were you trying to add kasa device in Alexa or Google home APP?  

For google home app, go to  “Linked to you”, and see if smart devices are or some tips here in google troubleshooting article, like sync your device  https://support.google.com/googlenest/answer/7073578

What should I do if I cannot make Tapo smart devices (smart plug, smart camera, smart lighting) work with Alexa or Google Home

Options
Re:Kasa Smart Bulbs can’’t connect
2022-08-01 12:06:26

I did some more digging and found where I was able to unlink Kasa from Home and relink. Seems to be working just fine now!

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 428

Replies: 2

Related Articles