Votes

Tapo C200 widget/easy home mode and away mode buttons

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-05-25 02:23:30
Model: Tapo C200  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.1.17

The title is almost self explanatory but I was wondering if we could have a feature where I can easily turn on/off settings from the camera on my phone's home screen. I have a Samsung Galaxy S10 and I couldn't find a function to enable this. The Home Mode and Away Mode functions are great but it is really annoying that I have to access the app to switch between modes, there should be an easier way.

Thanks!

Options
3 Reply
Re:Tapo C200 widget/easy home mode and away mode buttons
2022-05-25 02:40:40

@FerCI 

Thank you for starting a request thread/ Having a Home/Away mode in Widget sounds like a nice idea!

If anyone else loves this feature, feel free to leave your thumb-up and comment and let us know!

Options
2022-05-25 15:48:57

@Solla-topee 

Thank you for your quick response! Hopefully this feature makes it through. I tried adding a smart action/shortcut but it said cameras do not have this feature yet and the app didn't recognize the device to link to a smart action/shortcut.

Thanks again!

Options
2022-05-26 01:07:04

@FerCI 

Camera Smart Action is one of the popular requests which you could find from Summary of most Popular Feature Requests for Tapo

You could leave the use- scenario and let us know how you would like to use it, which would be helpful with the development of this feature, thanks!

Options

Information

Helpful: 6

Views: 981

Replies: 3

Voters 3