TP110 unable to connect to wifi

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-05-31 13:40:12

Hi Team,

the plug is unable to link to my wifi

it flashes yellow green, rebooted, checked wifi password etc.

any ideas and advise welcome.

Thanks

Ronny

Options
4 Reply
Re:TP110 unable to connect to wifi
2022-05-31 14:06:10
followed the available troubleshooting guide restarted the device now again still no success. 2,4 and 5ghz wifi active app says for a long time "pairing your tapo device" until it fails after a few minutes
Options
2022-05-31 14:27:08
fixed for now
Options
2022-06-01 01:17:47

Hi   @DerRonny 

Glad to know this has been sorted out! May I have a chance to know how did you fix this, what is the model of router and model of phone. 

I'd like to leave a troubleshooting instruction here that may help with someone who experiences similar concern. 

What should I do if I fail to configure the Tapo Smart Plug?

Options
2022-06-02 09:38:35

@Solla-topee sure

first of all, I took the plug out of the socket, tried to reset etc, after all the troubleshooting failed, I executed Plan B - which includes, but not limited to, packing the plug back into the box, bring it back to the shop where i bought it from and exchanged it. Not sure which route I took ;-)

if you would like to have additional information about my setup at home, I can share my paypal address, and after an initial payment of 5£ I will disclose more information ;-) Looking forward to hear from you !

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 572

Replies: 4

Related Articles