We're Looking For Your Feedback On TP-Link Community Here!

2022-06-17 08:19:27
Hi there,

This thread is created to hear from you about your feedback or new ideas for the TP-Link Community itself.

We want you to enjoy with our community, so we're curious to know what things you feel our community should add /change /improve? Specific content or topic you'd like to see? New forums boards we should start? Adjustment to the user interface?

If you see anything that could be changed for the better, or if you would like to see more of a certain type of content or topic, Let Us Know With a Reply (or send me a Private Message if you prefer).

We're looking forward to hearing from you soon.

*Note: This is to gather community feedback and content ideas only. 
If you are having a product concern, please find an appropriate thread or line of communication.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About Me:
I'm one member of TP-Link Smart Home Community Moderators. My goal is to encourage community growth and improve its accessibility, making our community forum a more engaging and active place for our valued customers to engage not only with TP-Link officials but also with each other.

Hope that we can all work together to make this a friendly and constructive community!
Options
23 Reply
Re:We're Looking For Your Feedback On TP-Link Community Here!
2022-10-08 15:58:31

Why are there no TPlink doorbell/video devices listed as available in UK ? @Solla-topee 

Options
2022-10-20 06:55:17

Hello  @Joel90 

This thread if for collecting ideas for the community / community system. For the inquiry or improvement suggestion for the product, it is recommended to leave your comment on  Feature Request Forums - Smart Home Community

Options
2023-01-07 15:26:45

@Solla-topee 

Hi,

In the 'Feature requests' forum, is there a way to sort by 'Number of Votes'?

This would be useful - If it is there it is not obvious.

Thanks...

Options
2023-01-09 06:52:01

Hi  @QuestionReality 

So glad to hear your opinions for the forum . The moderators also want this feature, we'd record this to into the forum system feature request list. 

A tip to check the Most Votes Thread, now you can filter Most Helpful threads on the left bottom and sort by the Helpful/ Votes. 

Options
2023-01-21 15:25:35

@Solla-topee Hello ! When  Tapo RV30C Slim  or similar Vacuum its going to be available to buy on USA ? Thanks!

Options
2023-07-20 11:49:34

@Solla-topee 

I don't have personal experiences or access to external websites, including TP-Link Community. However, I can help answer questions or provide information related to TP-Link products or any other topics you might have. If you have specific questions or need assistance with TP-Link devices or other networking-related inquiries, feel free to ask, and I'll do my best to help!

Regenerat

Options
2023-12-10 11:54:46

@Solla-topee 

I can't see a forum section for the TAPO app it's self.  In order to start a new thread I have to be in the relevant section.  I think an "Other", "TAPO app" or "Automation" section would be good.

I wanted help regarding Automation and after getting no response from Support, I ended up on this forum after googling for similar issues. (My automation issue has now been fixed by signing up for the Smart Action 2 beta).  The TAPO app Help and Feedback pages all ended in a "403 ERROR" and it's still the same after I signed up for Smart Action 2 beta (IOS 3.2.206).

My frustration levels would have been reduced if a) Support had emailed me back with a link to this forum, and b) the app help links worked, and c) there was a relevant section to post about this "403 ERROR".

Options
2023-12-11 08:23:07 - last edited 2023-12-11 08:23:43

@Matfink 

Hi,
Thank you very much for the feedback and case report. It's suggested to start a new thread on the community according to the Tapo device you have for the reported issue.

For example, you can start a new thread on the Tapo Plug or Tapo Camera section with the following information for further help.
1. The model number of your Tapo device.
2. The Tapo app version.
3. Your problem description and a picture of the error message.

Best Regards

Options
2023-12-22 15:53:01 - last edited 2023-12-22 15:53:55

@Matfink  +1
It would make sense to me as well to have a group for App/General chat that doesn't fit with a specific product :)

Options
2023-12-25 06:17:02

@HmmmUK 

Hi,
Thank you for your feedback, I'll log it and forward it to the related team to evaluate.
Best Regards

Options

Information

Helpful: 4

Views: 1375

Replies: 23