Night vision blurred

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Night vision blurred

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Night vision blurred
Night vision blurred
2022-07-05 01:35:08
Model: Tapo C310  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.12

Hello, 

Day time vision / live video is ok but during night time unable to see any live video and totally blurred. I have bought this camera 1 month back and installed 2 days back. Pl suggest a solution to remove this night video issue

Options
3 Reply
Re:Night vision blurred
2022-07-05 05:40:24

Hello   @Thani-SRVB 

Thank you for the feedback, if the night vision is not clear, you could try some tios here

• Tapo APP- On the Top of Live View page -- (Auto. Day mode.Night mode) 

Try to switch between the Night mode and day mode manually and hear if there is a click sound from the camera.

• When switched to Night vision. Please shine a light  in the environment. Check if you can see any image from the camera when there is some light. 

•  

Ensure the firmware & tapo app are both up to date 

If still the same, can you share some photos showing the view in night vision? 

Can I know when did you purchase the camera and how long the camera has been working before? 

Please also share the MAC address & SN number of camera with us via private message; the APP version, thanks for confirming case details here.  

Options
2022-11-30 20:19:16

I am also having this issue. I had to reset on a different wifi and since then I get this image at night. I have the setting set to auto so is there a way to change it to night via the time instead?  @Solla-topee 

Options
2022-12-01 13:15:29

Hello   @Samb23 

From the pictures you provided,  the blurred view could be due to 1) camera is too close to the Window /object 2) the reflections from the Window or glass.

You could try to move the camera a bit further from the Windows, and clean the Window or avoid point the cam to the window, to monitor the outdoor, I recommend an outdoor camera. Hope this can help~

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1239

Replies: 3

Related Articles