How to Download recording from TP-Link KC105 Kasa Spot

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-07-28 14:19:02 - last edited 2022-07-29 00:45:20
Model: KC105  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I recently bought 2 Tp-Link Kasa KC105 .How to downloading 24/7 video recording daily via kasa mobile app?

Options
2 Reply
Re:How to Download recording from TP-Link KC105 Kasa Spot
2022-07-29 01:33:44

Hello   @Sukhy 

Thank you for asking. 

Here is a related QA Q6.6: How can I download a Kasa cam clip to my PC?

Unfortunately currently SD card content can not be downloaded to the phone directly, here is an FAQ to view SD card content on PC.

As far as I know, there will be a new feature to allow manually record video of SD card recordings and save it to your phone released soon, you could keep kasa app updated and try that new feature later to manually record the important video clips to your phone. 

For Kasa camera with cloud storage or on Kasa Care, the video clips will show up in Kasa APP> Activity and the video clips can be downloaded there. 

If any user request the same, it is encouraged to also share your idea on Feature Request board or leave vote for Kasa popular feature requests,in this way users who are interested with this feature could vote or comment for it, that will help with the feature evaluation! Thank you.  

Options
Re:How to Download recording from TP-Link KC105 Kasa Spot
2022-10-24 22:34:41
Admin
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 612

Replies: 2