Global Away Mode

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Global Away Mode

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Global Away Mode
Global Away Mode
2022-08-26 14:16:11
Model: Kasa  
Hardware Version: V6
Firmware Version:

Is there a way of telling the KASA app that I'm away? So that it puts ALL my Kasa devices into Away mode... rather than doing all of them individually?

I leave my home every day, like most people, and I want my camera to send me movement notifications and my lights to go on and off while I'm out.

Surely that's a basic requirement of a security device. Thanks. O.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Global Away Mode
2022-10-14 09:17:32

Hello 

Thank you for staring a feature request thread. 

So far, Kasa app does not a feature to set Away mode for a batch of Kasa device based on location. I see how the geo-fencing & away mode would be helpful for the away home scenarios, if any user have the same interest, please vote and leave your comment below. Thank you. 

For a new idea or improvement suggestion, it is encouraged to also share your idea on Feature Request board or leave vote for Kasa popular feature requests,in this way users who are interested with this feature could vote or comment for it, that will help with the feature evaluation! Thank you.  

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 245

Replies: 1