Tapo c310 wont reconize new update

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-10-08 22:37:16
Tags: #Motion Detection #Firmware
Model: Tapo C310  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.3.1

I' ve 2 tapo c310 bought together, same hardware version same firmware... One reconized the new firmware update and its now on 1.3.1 that give you a more precise sensitivity trigger and the other one its stuck on 1.3.0 and cant find the auto update no matter what i do.. same internet connection, good signal, works fine, it reboot fine.. simply there is no update avaible for the second camera.. how its that possible? How do i force it to reconize the new update? Motion reconition its so messed up that it always reconize my cats as a person and it hassle me and my family every night at the point that i have to turn notification on that camera off... 

I was waiting for that update basically forever.. 

Let me know.

Danilo

Options
1 Reply
Re:Tapo c310 wont reconize new update
2022-10-17 09:09:10

Hi  @Keicchan 

Thank you for your feedback. Tapo device firmware are gradually released to Tapo users, not all in once, so you may find that some cameras receives an update while some camera doesn't, this is common.   It is recommended to wait for some time  like a some weeks before the firmware has been pushed to more Tapo cameras and update firmware  for camera later in the APP. 

How to update firmware of Tapo cameras in Tapo app

If you still did not get this update after a few weeks, try to factory reset and camera reinstall the camera,  usually smart device will receive the latest firmware in Tapo APP at the end of setup process. Hope this helps. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 285

Replies: 1

Tags

Related Articles