Can't connect to camera C320WS to RTSP

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-10-11 09:55:54 - last edited 2022-10-26 11:41:20
Model: Tapo C320WS  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.21

Can't connect to the camera using this protocol. Tried with different apps. Error happens all the time. I managed to connect via ONVIF through the ONVIF Device Manager, but the streams do not work there either. I also scanned the ip addresses in my local network, the camera is located at 192.168.0.102, but the port is only open 443 for some reason - I opened address https://192.168.0.102 and saw a blank page with the text "No such file or directory"

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Can't connect to camera C320WS to RTSP-Solution
2022-10-12 10:57:05 - last edited 2022-10-26 11:41:20

Hello @Burzum 

Thank you for your feedback with the Tapo camera Onvif or RTSP streaming

You could try some tips here if the rtsp/ onvif live feed is not accessible 

1. Try  to stream via RTSP/ONVIF only with only one ONVIF or RTSP software at a time, not mutiple streams at a time

2. Try High quality stream1/ Low quality stream 2 as the FAQ here 

3. If the rtsp or onvif has been worked fine, try to reboot camera

4. Try to factory reset the camera and setup the camera again, and use rtsp/ onvif stream again

If still the same, please share the MAC addres of camera with via private message, and help collect the camera log and share the log file with us 

May I know do you use Tapo care and SD card recording on the camera at the same time? 

Recommended Solution
Options
2 Reply
Re:Can't connect to camera C320WS to RTSP-Solution
2022-10-12 10:57:05 - last edited 2022-10-26 11:41:20

Hello @Burzum 

Thank you for your feedback with the Tapo camera Onvif or RTSP streaming

You could try some tips here if the rtsp/ onvif live feed is not accessible 

1. Try  to stream via RTSP/ONVIF only with only one ONVIF or RTSP software at a time, not mutiple streams at a time

2. Try High quality stream1/ Low quality stream 2 as the FAQ here 

3. If the rtsp or onvif has been worked fine, try to reboot camera

4. Try to factory reset the camera and setup the camera again, and use rtsp/ onvif stream again

If still the same, please share the MAC addres of camera with via private message, and help collect the camera log and share the log file with us 

May I know do you use Tapo care and SD card recording on the camera at the same time? 

Recommended Solution
Options
Re:Can't connect to camera C320WS to RTSP
2023-02-22 17:27:58

@Solla-topee 

My RTSP streaming was working before but suddenly it got stopped. The only known chnage is that now i have subscribed to Tapo Care Trial (SD card recording was/is always on).

Do you think above combination is breaking rtsp/onvif streaming.

Model: Tapo C320WS

Hardware Version: 2.0

Firmware Version: 1.0.4

Options