KS200M not using ambient light level

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-11-11 21:35:14 - last edited 2022-11-11 21:37:46
Model: KS220M  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.8

Hello,

I have an KS200M motion smart switch installed. I've configured it to turn on when motion is detected and it is dark. The ambient light threshold is set to "Cloudy" which is a value of 14. The switch doesn't seem to respect this setting and turns on no matter what. The detected ambient light is showing 100 yet the switch still turns on when there is motion. Even if I set the threshold to 0 it still turns on just by motion. How do I fix this?

Thanks!

Options
1 Reply
Re:KS200M not using ambient light level
2022-11-23 11:30:40

Hi    @jaydee77ca 

Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention and apologize for the late reply. 

May I know does this happen since you purchased the dimmer switch, or the switch has worked fine but  just happened recently.

To look into this, can you help take a video of showing the environment light and provide us a video shared link. Please note the local time of that video.

A photo of your Smart action settings would be helpful too, thank you very much!

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 219

Replies: 1