HS200 Firmware Upgrade Failure and High Delay between Smart Actions

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-12-02 03:41:18
Model: HS200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.0

Hi all, currently having the following issues with my Kasa Switches:

1. HS200 Firmware Upgrade Failure and Smart actions DO NOT WORK:
HS200
Hardware Version 1.0
Firmware Version 1.1.0
It shows firmware update option in the Kasa App. I click download/install and it shows completed download and install "Successful". The screen shows that all 3 switches have been successfully updated to 1.2.6. But when I go back to my devices, it shows that the smart switches are available to update again.

Also, I've tested a smart action for when Switch A turns on, so does Switch B. No matter how long I wait or how many times I try, this smart action does not work between the two HS200's on firmware 1.1.0.

2. High Delay between Smart Actions
I have Switch A (HS200, Hardware Version 1.0 and Firmware Version 1.2.6). 
And Switch B (HS220, Hardware Version 3.0, Firmware Version 1.0.8).

I have a smart action to turn on both lights when either switch A or B are on.
And another Smart Action to turn off both lights when either Switch A or B are turned off.

However, the smart actions do not work - because there is a big delay, sometimes 5 seconds between hitting a switch, and both light groups turning on and same with turning off.

Sometimes, when I turn on Switch A, only the lights for Switch A turn on, then they turn off because Switch B failed to turn on (due to the big delay).

Is the delay between smart actions supposed to be this long? How can I fix it? Both are showing good wifi connections, -50 dBm and wifi speed is 150 mb/s mesh network.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Options
1 Reply
Re:HS200 Firmware Upgrade Failure and High Delay between Smart Actions
2022-12-28 08:02:32
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 253

Replies: 1