Votes

Two and a half years later, Party Mode still not available for Smart Bulbs

This repeated request has been merged into the main thread Party Mode or Dancing Lights or flashing lights feature. Please vote on the main thread.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

This repeated request has been merged into the main thread Party Mode or Dancing Lights or flashing lights feature. Please vote on the main thread.
This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-12-04 15:34:03 - last edited 2023-01-04 09:48:55

This issue STILL, has yet to be resolved. I’ve read the thread 2 years ago, when I first KL-125 & KL-130 bought my Smart Home and added Kasa lights to it. I figured by now, this issue would be solved. But no… Your only proposed solution is for me to buy another tp-link product… now please explain to me WHY ON EARTH, I would choose to PURCHASE a new TP-Link product to replace another one… not because it doesn’t work or because it’s damaged but because the manufacturer doesn’t see the value in fixing a problem that has been brought to their attention by so many unsatisfied customers. I think I would rather by some PHILIPPS smart bulbs that already have this feature. My Google Home won’t care which manufacturers light I am using.
Thanks for showing us your true colours TP-Link. Your voice was heard loud and clear.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Two and a half years later, Party Mode still not available for Smart Bulbs
2022-12-05 01:26:04 - last edited 2023-01-04 09:50:02

Hello   @Spigeon 

We appreciate the feedback that you have provided in regard to Kasa bulb ' Party mode'  as far as I know this feature was not there when this product is built or designed and an feature implementation can be affected by some factors mentioned in this post : Welcome to Feature Request Board for Kasa

Please vote or comment for the main thread here 

Party Mode or Dancing Lights or flashing lights feature.

The party mode or ' Effects' feature is only available for the Kasa smart light strips so far, which is more ideal for home decorations

https://www.tp-link.com/home-networking/smart-bulb/

Though I did not see it in the pipeline,we will add this into feature request list for consideration.

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 349

Replies: 1