When the image in inverted in C210, the joystick behaviour should also be inverted

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

When the image in inverted in C210, the joystick behaviour should also be inverted

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-12-29 14:08:59
Model: Tapo C210  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

When invert image is enabled, the joystick still behaves the same which means when I click move right option the camera pans left or when I press down the camera moves up.

It doesn't make any sense of the invert image function if the joystick behaves the old way.

Please fix the issue by inverting the joystick behaviour as well when invert image is enabled 

Options
2 Reply
Re:When the image in inverted in C210, the joystick behaviour should also be inverted
2022-12-30 06:25:03

Hi @Archer3150 

After the invert image is enabled, the pan&tilt tool is based on the screen currently displayed by the APP, and user can refer to the screen to adjust the camera angle.

Due to the different positions of the camera (placed on the desktop or installed upside down to the ceiling), and the different standards of each person's reference direction (e.g. judging the left and right from the angle of the person looking at the camera, or from the angle of the camera looking at the object), it will be more confused if the direction of the camera lens itself is used as a benchmark in this case.

Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options
Re:When the image in inverted in C210, the joystick behaviour should also be inverted
2022-12-30 15:54:27

@Archer3150 

The pan and tilt arrows on the app are very confusing and back to front. I havent got mine mounted on the ceiling at the moment , I have it on a desk . 

When I press the left arrow in the android app the camera moves right - silly it is. I am replacing another pan and tilt cloudcam and at least when you pressed the left arrow the camera moved in that direction ,not opposite way

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 271

Replies: 2