Votes

Block possibility of accidentally powering the Tapo plug off

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-01-14 19:41:58 - last edited 2023-01-17 07:48:59

Hello,

I am using Tapo mostly for energy monitoring. 
Big button for turning the smart plug on and off in Tapo app in my case does no good, cause it allows me to accidentally turn my whole circuit off. 

Therefore, I am suggesting a functionality that'll allow to block current plug state (on or off) in the settings or provide an option to turn on additional warning before powering off the plug. 

Options
4 Reply
Re:Block possibility of accidentally powering the Tapo plug off
2023-01-17 07:52:07

@Vester11 

Thank you for the feedback! This feature is currently not supported. 

For better visibility, this thread will be moved to Feature Requests block. Anyone who also want this feature, please vote for it. The feedback will be collected and passed to the team for evaluation. 

Share Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options
RE:Block possibility of accidentally powering the Tapo plug off
2023-04-29 17:10:40
It would be a very handful feature.
Options
RE:<span class='search-highlight'>Block</span> possibility of accidentally powering the Tapo plug off
2023-05-23 19:28:58
+1
Options
RE:Block possibility of accidentally powering the Tapo plug off
2023-08-20 15:02:52
This would be very helpful because I am using it to measure the power consumption of some pc's and accidental turn off can have disastrous consequences.
Options

Information

Helpful: 12

Views: 605

Replies: 4

Voters 12

+ 8 Voters