Tapo APP UI design Survey: Category Sorting of Camera Settings Page

2023-01-30 09:17:02 - last edited 2023-05-12 07:08:01

Community Survey: Tapo APP UI design -- Category Sorting of Camera Settings Page

Camera Settings Sorting Survey

Dear Tapo users, the team is currently considering optimizing the categories of Tapo Camera's Settings (Camera Settings) page, If you have any ideas or suggestions for improving the sorting or classification of a function option in the Camera Settings interface, welcome to join us and complete this brief survey!

For example, is an option hard to find (in a later order, or grouped into a secondary category)? Is it placed in an inappropriate category? Or which features do you think are more important and need to be placed near the top of the menu? etc. Now it is time to customize your own camera settings' menu! 

In the survey interface.
1. Drag and drop the options to the preset categories you find appropriate
2. Or create a new category and give it a name! (Drag the option to a blank space to make it a separate category) and group other options that fit into this category
Note: A single function can become a stand-alone option that appears on the Camera Settings home page, e.g. Invert Image, Status LED

Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options
1 Reply
Re:Tapo APP UI design Survey: Category Sorting of Camera Settings Page
2023-02-22 17:19:17

@Wayne-TP 

Please focus on the bugs first, like sometimes when i select cameras in the App it shows "Welcome at Tapo cameras" and i should add a device. Of course they are already installed so when i close/reopen the app, they appear again

Options

Information

Helpful: 3

Views: 484

Replies: 1