I want to buy extra batteries for my Tapo C420S2 cameras

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-02-09 01:17:20 - last edited 2023-02-09 01:30:49
Tags: #Feature Request #battery
Model: Tapo C420S2  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.2.4

I am using Tapo C420S2 cameras and I want to buy spare batteries so I can swap them over straight away after it goes flat. It'll save me climbing the ladder twice. I'll only have to climb the ladder once to take out flat battery and replace with newly charged battery instead of going up the ladder to take out flat battery and once recharged climb back up the ladder to replace it. 

Also, in case something unforeseen happens and I have to duck out before battery is recharged, my camera can continue to operate.

Tapo A100 battery pack. I;ve tried looking online but haven't been successful yet as to finding them to buy. I realise it may be a new product but thought I'd post my query here.

Cheers :)

Options
1 Reply
Re:I want to buy extra batteries for my Tapo C420S2 cameras
2023-02-10 01:20:10

Hello @BarossaTeresa 

thank you for the inquiry, there were news that the battery will be sold separately but the status can vary in different areas, here is a related topic, and we'd update status of the C420 battery there. Please go to this related topic for updated news, thank you. 

Battery for C420S2 Tapo Smart Cameras

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 762

Replies: 1

Tags

Related Articles