Tapo P110 not connecting after Home Assistant reinstall
so i reinstalled my Home Assistant to the OS version (normally it should not matter, but i give this information, too).
Then I deleted the old Tapo P110 plugs and now i wanted to configure them again, but it does not work.
- They are blinking orange and green as they should.
- I can pare them but when I want to connect them with my Wifi they are first blinking orange and black (as they should), but after a while they start blinking orange and green again und my connection to Wifi runs out and I get an error and they are not connected...
- Restating the plugs by tripple clicking and by holding it for so long that they start blinking orange and green again (and a click sound comes up)
- Resinstalling the app and deleting cache and app storage
- Removes the static IP-Adress i gave them before the Home Assistant Reinstall
- Restartet the router (i have a guest wifi but I dont think that has something to do with that cause i am connecting to the main wifi)
Before the reinstallment, everything worked fine