tapo c110 problems

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

tapo c110 problems

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
tapo c110 problems
tapo c110 problems
2023-05-05 14:53:39
Model: Tapo C110  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.3.2

At home I have two c110 cameras, and one c 310 in the evening at 20, I turn off the wifi and the cameras go offline.
When the wifi is reactivated, only one connects, while the other doesn't, I have to turn the camera off and on again.
I contacted the assistance and we did several tests, set channel 11, 2.4 Ghz, but nothing to do. We tried other channels, nothing. All this only with one camera, while the other works normally. I also tried to replace the camera, but it keeps giving me problems..Can someone help me?
Thank you

Options
2 Reply
Re:tapo c110 problems
2023-05-06 07:46:05

@sokomaio 

Hi,
The problem may be related to the camera's working mechanism, and we need more information about this issue, please help confirm
1. Which camera will reconnect to the router's Wi-Fi automatically? I want to know the model number, hardware, and firmware version of the camera.
2. Which camera won't reconnect to the router's Wi-Fi automatically? Please also provide the model, HW&FW info of the camera.
3. How long has Wi-Fi been off?
4. Please describe your network diagram and environment, such as whether cameras are connected to the router directly or not, any obstacles between them, Wi-Fi signal from the router to the camera is strong or not, etc.
Best Regards

Options
Re:tapo c110 problems
2023-05-11 00:38:40

@sokomaio I think some units are just buggy.

I bought 5 x C110 and 4 of them are working perfect, when one drops WiFi and it doesn't see the closes Access Point which is TP-link product (EAP653).

I played with WiFi channels and signal strength - no luck - EAP653 is not detectable (I use 2.4GHz). I mean - only for the one camera, the rest 4 units work with EAP653 like a charm.

The problems with the one are from the very first day I bough it.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 391

Replies: 2

Related Articles