C200 camera problem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

C200 camera problem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
C200 camera problem
C200 camera problem
2023-05-09 07:46:07
Model: Tapo C200  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello.

I accidently plugged out my camera when it was updating firmware. Now it doesn't connect to wifi, doesn't turn on completely (usually when you plug it in it makes like a circle around and then connects to the app, now it doesn't make a circle and doesn't connect to the app) - no matter how many times I unplug and plug it back in. I can't reset it because I can't turn it up to access the reset button if it is not connected to the app. The red lights around the lens are on, but there is no green light. What should I do?

Options
1 Reply
Re:C200 camera problem
2023-05-10 08:03:47 - last edited 2023-05-10 09:22:25

@kaatjaa 

Hi, 
Please try to tilt your camera lens up manually to find the RESET button and then press and hold the reset button for 5-10s to reset your camera.

If the LED status doesn't change, you can troubleshoot according to the instruction in the below thread.
What to do if my Tapo Camera gets bricked or doesn't respond to a factory reset?

Best Regards

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 160

Replies: 1

Related Articles