FAILING OF TAPO C110 CAMERA

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-05-15 10:40:45
Model: Tapo C110  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.3

I just added two Tapo C110 camera to my existing two camera (Tapo C100) in the same netwrok. The new camera gets disconnected for no reason. I have tried re-installing the camera after resetting, changed the location so that they are near the router, but nothing works. Please help. As while I check from my remote location the camera shows Off and I can do nothing about it until I come back to the same network.

Options
3 Reply
Re:FAILING OF TAPO C110 CAMERA
2023-05-16 11:26:02

@Razahmed 

Hi,
You can refer to the link below to troubleshoot if your Tapo cam keeps losing connection.
What should I do if my Tapo smart camera keeps losing connection or going Offline?

If the problem remains, please help confirm the following information for further analysis.
1. Please ensure the firmware version of the camera and the Tapo app version is up to date.
2. Confirm the model number of your Wi-Fi router, and describe your network topology.
3. Turn off the Wi-Fi on your phone when you are at home, and if the camera shows offline on the Tapo app, check the LED status on the camera. 
Then turn on the Wi-Fi on your phone and check if the camera shows online on the Tapo app when your phone connects to the router.
If yes, confirm if your router has special settings such as MAC filtering, access control, or parental control for the Tapo cam.

Best Regards

Options
2023-05-29 03:02:28

@Solla-topee 

The firmware is upto date.

I thought the unit may be defective and returned both and got one replaced yesterday. The problem persits with the replaced unit also.

The other cameras Model C100 working fine no problem with them.

My router is 4 G router TP LINK TL-MR100.

I tried changing the DNS address also as advised it did not work.

Only solution is to switch off and on. But it works for and hours then the camera goes offline. I have checked the camera still remains vigilant and records only thing is it does not communicate as the wireless shows offline.

The red LED is glowing and blinking.

Camera Model is C110

Mac Address: 48-22-54-A9-86-42

Hardware verison : 2.0

Firmware version : 1.3.2 Build 221208 Rel 4042n(4555)

Solla-topee wrote

@Razahmed 

Hi,
You can refer to the link below to troubleshoot if your Tapo cam keeps losing connection.
What should I do if my Tapo smart camera keeps losing connection or going Offline?

If the problem remains, please help confirm the following information for further analysis.
1. Please ensure the firmware version of the camera and the Tapo app version is up to date.
2. Confirm the model number of your Wi-Fi router, and describe your network topology.
3. Turn off the Wi-Fi on your phone when you are at home, and if the camera shows offline on the Tapo app, check the LED status on the camera. 
Then turn on the Wi-Fi on your phone and check if the camera shows online on the Tapo app when your phone connects to the router.
If yes, confirm if your router has special settings such as MAC filtering, access control, or parental control for the Tapo cam.

Best Regards

Options
2023-05-30 10:34:18

@Razahmed 

Hi,

We have reported the issue to the tech team, and they will likely reach out to you via email to continue troubleshooting your issue. Please check your email box and confirm.
Best Regards

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 180

Replies: 3

Related Articles