When saving a clip or frameshot

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-05-18 08:45:27

Hello

I started to use the TP-Link Tapo (beta) app recently, but I cannot find the manually recorded videoclips or frameshots.

After I fx takes a frameshot or record a videoclip I choose Playback and downloads, then the SD-card icon, since I don't have the cloud solution, then choose download on top, but the list is empty.

It was fine in the non-beta app.

Any solution, other then go back to non-beta?

And how do I change interface language in app? I would like the english interface instead of danish.

Thanks

Luke

Options
2 Reply
Re:When saving a clip or frameshot
2023-05-19 06:53:02

@LukeDK 

Hi Luke,
I noticed that you sent an email to our support team either, and they will follow up on your case via email. For the download page empty issue, please check if your phone has enabled the storage permission for the Tapo app. If not, please enable it for a try.

The app's language will be the same as your phone's language, and if you want to use the English interface, change your phone's language to English for a try.

Best Regards

Options
Re:When saving a clip or frameshot
2023-05-19 07:31:22

@LukeDK 

Hello again

I deleted the data/cache and logged in again and now the recording are showing correctly and also the language is in English instead of Danish.

All apparently good now 👍

Thanks.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 193

Replies: 2

Related Articles