My tapo C200 is stopping every 5 min and ask me to continue

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-05-21 14:25:20
Model: Tapo C200  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 1.3.4

I got 2 tapo C200 camera devices and its working perfectly on my iphone and my wife iphone. I can continuously stream videos without stop. However, while using my ipad, streaming is stopping each 5 minutes and notification is triggered asking me if i still want to continue.

why is this happening only on my ipad while on my 2 others phones its not? They are all connected to the same network and all devices are having the latest update 

please support

Options
1 Reply
Re:My tapo C200 is stopping every 5 min and ask me to continue
2023-05-22 09:02:07

@Haissamf 

Hi,
You can refer to the link below to troubleshoot if you need to press 'Continue' to stream the live view page of the camera.
Why can't I view the live stream of the Tapo camera continuously?

If the problem remains, please help confirm the following information.
1. Please let me the test result of each step in the above link.
2. How many devices stream the live view page of the camera at the same time?
3. Are you logging in to the Tapo app on different devices with the same TP-Link ID?
4. Please try to reboot the iPad, enable Airplane mode and disable it on the iPad, and then check if the iPad can stream the camera without 5 minutes limitation.

Best Regards

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 294

Replies: 1

Related Articles