Multiple Viewings

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Multiple Viewings

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Multiple Viewings
Multiple Viewings
2023-06-14 11:37:28

Hi Tapo Ppl!

Within my household i have several cameras and view footage via the app. 

Due to bereavement i now want to be able to access the cameras the same way to keep an eye on my elderly father. 

how is the best way of doing this ?

can i have multiple profiles? I know i cant have the app twice but i assume people with multiple addresses have access to cameras?

i dont want to reset the cameras and put them in my name or necessarily add them to my own family viewing but i dont to be able to access them as easily as i am responsible for his safety. 

Thank you

Options
1 Reply
Re:Multiple Viewings
2023-06-15 08:08:44

@Kurt80 

Hi, 
If you want to put a camera in your father's house and manage it via the Tapo app but don't want to bind the camera under your TP-Link ID thus your other family members can watch it, you can reset the camera and then register a new TP-Link ID and log in to the Tapo app with the new ID to set up and manage the camera. In this situation, you need to switch the account on the Tapo app to manage the camera at your and your father's house.
If I misunderstand your inquiry, please describe it in detail, and I'll try my best to help you.
Best Regards

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 226

Replies: 1

Related Articles