Tapo care will work with NVR or SD and no both - warning message

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-06-14 17:56:28

I cannot use ONVIF sofrware to view my Tapo C65 camer because I receive an error 

Invalid data found when processing input

and in my Tapo app I receive this warning message since I have made the device account

Are you blocking access to ONVIF NVR device now or what?

I have the latest app installed.

Options
3 Reply
Re:Tapo care will work with NVR or SD and no both - warning message
2023-06-15 09:48:23

@Yarecco 

Hi,
About the warning message, please refer to Part 3:Live view related>Q3 in the link below.
General Questions about the Tapo Camera

If your TC65 has subscribed to the Tapo Care service and has an SD card inserted, you can't use ONVIF software to view the camera. However, if you remove the SD card from the camera or unsubscribe from Tapo Care, you can then use ONVIF software to view the camera.

Best Regards

Options
2023-06-15 23:24:11 - last edited 2023-06-15 23:25:53

@Solla-topee 

This sounds ridiculous.

Why should I climb on the wall again to physically remove the SD card if in the settings there is an option to NOT USE SD CARD RECORDING ?

Why can't this be done with software instead of forcing users to remove the sd card from camera?

This is the most user-unfriendly hardware you can imagine.

Caption

Options
2023-06-16 10:21:59

@Yarecco 

Hi,
Currently, only physically removing the SD card from the camera is useful in your usage scenario. Thank you very much for your feedback here, and I'll log the feature request to remove the SD card from the camera with the software feature and pass it along to the team to evaluate.
Best Regards

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 309

Replies: 3

Related Articles