Multiple cameras, diffent account

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-06-26 10:24:34 - last edited 2023-06-30 15:16:43
Tags: #android
Model: Tapo C210  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Hi!

I've 3 TAPO C210 linked to my tp-link account in my house, everything is working fine, android app working perfectly.

I need to install 3 more cameras in my mother's house BUT I wanna see those camera from my phone but my mother must not see my cameras.

Is there a way to have 2 accounts on my app's phone?

Any other suggestions?

Many thanks!

Mike

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Multiple cameras, diffent account-Solution
2023-06-27 08:42:04 - last edited 2023-06-30 15:16:43

@Mike_IU5HES 

Hi,
If your cameras and the cameras in your mother's house are bound to different accounts, it's unable to have two accounts in the Tapo app at the same time, but you can log out from one account and then log in with a different account to manage the different cameras.

Or you can log in to the account that manages the cameras in your mother's house, then share the cameras with your account, and then you can watch all the cameras after logging in to the Tapo app with your account. 
How to share your Tapo smart devices with your families?

Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Multiple cameras, diffent account-Solution
2023-06-27 08:42:04 - last edited 2023-06-30 15:16:43

@Mike_IU5HES 

Hi,
If your cameras and the cameras in your mother's house are bound to different accounts, it's unable to have two accounts in the Tapo app at the same time, but you can log out from one account and then log in with a different account to manage the different cameras.

Or you can log in to the account that manages the cameras in your mother's house, then share the cameras with your account, and then you can watch all the cameras after logging in to the Tapo app with your account. 
How to share your Tapo smart devices with your families?

Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 254

Replies: 1

Tags

android
Related Articles