Home Mode and Away Mode not completing settings on all cameras

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-07-01 16:41:53
Tags: #Home Mode
Model: Tapo C110   Tapo C210  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.3.2 and 1.3.6

Hello Forum,

A few days ago my iphone updated the App to v2.16.106. Before this all was working.

Since then the Home and Away Mode buttons fail to update all cameras.

My two C320WS's respond correctly and have their setting changed every time. But it always reports my the C110's and C210's were not completed.

Rebooted phone, router, cameras. Uninstalled the App and reinstalled. No different.

My wife has the same model of iPhone. Logged in on her phone to our Tapo account with the same latest version of App and it worked. On an Android tablet with the latest version of the App it also works. Just my phone.

What else can I try? Any advice gratefully accepted.

Options
2 Reply
Re:Home Mode and Away Mode not completing settings on all cameras
2023-07-03 10:15:34

@Shellington 

Hi,
Please note that the settings of the Home and Away mode won't sync when you log in to the Tapo app on a different phone. And you need to set up the Home and Away mode again if you switch the phones.

About the problem you report, please check if the settings of the Home and Away mode are the same on your phone and your wife's iPhone. If not, please correct the settings and then check if this feature will work fine on your phone.
How to edit Home and Away Mode for Tapo camera?

And if the problem remains, please help confirm the following information.
1) Send us a picture of the error message that appears when you use the Home and Away mode.
2) Send us the configuration pages of the Home and Away mode on your phone and your wife's iPhone.
You can send me a link to download the pictures via private message.

Best Regards

Options
Re:Home Mode and Away Mode not completing settings on all cameras
2023-07-04 09:43:28

@Solla-topee thank you for the suggestion. As soon as I can get my hands on my wife's phone for long enough I'll will try. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 277

Replies: 2

Tags

Home Mode
Related Articles