Camera stopped cloud recording

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-08-20 21:08:57
Tags: #Motion Detection #Cloud recording

One of My TAPA C200 cameras stopped recording to the cloud. I can still view 'live' action but since the last motion detection prior to midnight, the camera has not recorded action even though another camera in another room picked up and recorded the movement.

what's wrong and how do I fix it?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Camera stopped cloud recording
2023-08-21 08:24:48

@shelly0 

Hi,
You can refer to the link below to troubleshoot if the Motion Detection feature on the Tapo Camera is not working.
Motion Detection Is Not Working On TP-Link Camera

If the problem remains, please help confirm the following information.
1. On the Tapo app>>Camera Settings>>Detection & Alerts>>Motion Detection page, please send me a picture of it. And please go to AI Detection and send me a picture of this page.

2. When you move in front of the camera, on the Tapo app>Home>Message icon, can you receive a motion or person detected notification?
Please record the time and date when you move in front of the camera and send it to me.

3. Please send me the MAC address of the problematic Tapo C200 via private message.

Best Regards

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 186

Replies: 1

Tags

Motion Detection
Cloud recording
Related Articles