Votes

RE: Automated Home and Away Mode

This repeated request has been merged into the main thread Tapo C210: Home/Away Mode Shortcut/Automation Support. Please vote on the main thread.

Votes

This repeated request has been merged into the main thread Tapo C210: Home/Away Mode Shortcut/Automation Support. Please vote on the main thread.
2023-08-29 00:03:08 - last edited 2024-01-15 05:45:27
Tags: # Smart Actions #Home/Away Mode
Model: Tapo C210  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

We've installed these cameras in our retail store and whilst I'm very impressed with them so far, I'm dissapointed that 'Home' or 'Away' mode can't be automated.

It would be really useful if these could be set according to times, so we can then set inline with our opening hours. Can we also please request the ability to specify times for each day as I notice that a different feature (within activity notifications > custom time) only provides the ability to set the same time for repeat days.

Really hope this feature is considered as I notice lots of other queries/requests from others relating to this. I can see how useful this feature could be both in a commercial or domestic setting and could add great value to this already fantastic piece of kit.

Options
4 Reply
Re:RE: Automated Home and Away Mode
2023-08-29 08:25:43

@besty 

Hello, 
Thank you for your feedback here, we certainly appreciate your feedback and feature requests.
While we don't have any specific details that I can share about whether these features can come to the product or when they might, I'll log the feature requests and pass them along to the team to evaluate.
If other users have the same request, please vote on this thread or leave your comments.
Best Regards

Options
RE:RE: Automated Home and Away Mode
2023-10-12 13:46:32
Home and away mode by times of day
Options
RE:RE: Automated Home and Away Mode
2023-10-16 07:02:32
Please add this so home/away can be toggled based on geofencing.
Options
Re:RE: Automated Home and Away Mode
2024-03-07 12:32:11

Please allow using home and away in smart actions, thank you. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 6

Views: 370

Replies: 4

Tags

Smart Actions
Home/Away Mode