C310 only loop recording , no event recording

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-08-30 16:20:46 - last edited 2023-08-31 06:50:22
Model: Tapo C310  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.3.5.

Hi all

I just installed 2 Tapo c310

I need them to record only during events , one infact is working perfectly , if something move it record what happen , if not it doesn't save anything on the SD card. The 2nd one , with exactly the same settings keep recording in Loop and it shows me the events in the timeline. I don't need any loop recording but I need it to record only events to save space on the SD card. Why is that? In the options-schedule recording is infact all orange "recording on detection" but it keep loop recording :(

Any help much appreciated

Options
1 Reply
Re:C310 only loop recording , no event recording
2023-08-31 06:49:30

@Jakops 

Hi,
Thank you for the case report. Please help confirm the following information about the problem.
1. On the Live View page of the problematic Tapo C310, please go to the Playback page and send me a picture of the timeline.
On the Camera Settings page of the C310, please go to the Recording Schedule page and send me a picture of it.

2. What's the MAC address of the problematic C310? You can send it to me via private message.

3. Please help confirm the version of the Tapo app.

Best Regards

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 326

Replies: 1

Related Articles