Votes

Continuous Horizontal Panning (c200)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-09-27 20:31:54
Model: Tapo C200  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 1.3.4

I'd love a setting on this device to have it continiously keep panning similar to what a Wyze cam can do.

I have one of this in my window overlooking my backyard, and I'd love for it to look left to right continiously until it finds motion. I sometimes get racoons and marmots in my backyard, and I'd love for it to alert me when it finds motion. Currently to get it to pan to another direction, I have to go into the app and click "horizontal pan". If you could make it so it'll keep doing this automatically that would be great.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Continuous Horizontal Panning (c200)
2023-09-28 07:59:57

@maximummango 

Hello, 
Thank you for your feedback here, we certainly appreciate your feedback and feature request.
While we don't have any specific details that I can share about if this feature can come to the product or when it might, I'll log the feature request and pass it along to the team to evaluate.
If other users have the same request, please vote on this thread or leave your comments.
Best Regards

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 278

Replies: 1

Voters 1