Subcription

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Subcription

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Subcription
Subcription
2023-10-11 06:59:20
Model: Tapo C200  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version:

I was deducted with my gcash account for my subscription but the tapo care didnt work. I tried to subscribe but the tapo said only one google ID but my google ID already applied. please help me

File:
Screenshot_20231011-141556.jpgDownload
Options
1 Reply
Re:Subcription
2023-10-12 09:21:30

@Dhinz 

Hi,
On the Tapo app>Me page, you can see the TP-Link ID that your camera is bound to. Please check if this TP-Link ID is the same as your Google ID.
Your problem may be that you have two email addresses, one is the Google ID and has subscribed to the Tapo Care service, and the other one is the TP-Link ID that does not subscribe to the Tapo Care service. Your camera is bound to the TP-Link ID thus it does not have the Tapo Care service.

If this is the case, you can reset the camera to factory default settings, log in to the Tapo app with the new email address(Google ID), reconfigure the camera on the Tapo app to bound to the new account, and add your camera to enjoy the Tapo Care service.
How to add new cameras to my Tapo Care plan?

Best Regards

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 201

Replies: 1

Related Articles