Votes

Tapo C200 feature request - Alarm

This repeated request has been merged into the main thread Manually Activate Siren. Please vote on the main thread.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

This repeated request has been merged into the main thread Manually Activate Siren. Please vote on the main thread.
This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-10-15 22:08:41 - last edited 2024-04-12 09:13:37
Model: Tapo C200  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I would like to see the way the alarm works on the Tapo C200 camera. 

At present if you put alarm to 'ON' then the camera gives off an alarm from the camera's speaker when motion is detected . I think this would be very annoying as it can go off for false triggers/detection. 

I would rather that you had an alarm button/icon on the TAPO Android app so that if you are looking at your c200 camera's output remotely on your phone and you see something or someone suspicious that you can just press a button/icon in the App and immediately sound the alarm on the camera to warn them off and press it for however long you want  - this would be a better way to have the alarm feature working in my opinion. 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Tapo C200 feature request - Alarm
2023-10-16 11:38:36

@Andy_Ireland 

Hello, 
Thank you for your feedback here, we certainly appreciate your feedback and feature request.
While we don't have any specific details that I can share about if this feature can come to the product or when it might, I'll log the feature request and pass it along to the team to evaluate.
If other users have the same request, please vote on this thread or leave your comments.
Best Regards

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 231

Replies: 1