Image quality

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Image quality

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Image quality
Image quality
2023-10-20 11:15:21 - last edited 2023-10-23 08:17:37
Tags: #Live View #Video Quality
Model: Tapo C310  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.3.7
This i how it looks

Is this the quality i should expect from the camera? Tought it was going to be a little bit better

Options
3 Reply
Re:Image quality
2023-10-23 08:51:24

@gerrard08 

Hi,
Please go to the camera's Device Settings>Video & Display>Video Quality page to check if you have selected the best resolution, and check if the video quality shown on the Live View page is the same as the one you selected on the Video & Display>Video Quality page.
If so, the camera uses the correct quality on the Live View page.

Best Regards

Options
2023-10-23 08:59:59

@Solla-topee 

Hi! 

How do i  check if the video quality shown on the Live View page is the one i have chosen?

Options
2023-10-23 10:14:08

@gerrard08 

Hi,
Usually, when you tap the camera's Live View page, you can see the video quality options, such as Auto, 2K, 720P, etc. 
If you can't see that on the Tapo C310's Live View page, please let me know the Video Quality you have selected on the Video & Display>Video Quality page, and send me a short video recording, I'll consult if the camera uses the correct quality.
You can upload the video recording to your cloud server(such as Google Drive) and generate a link, then send me the link via private message to download the video.
Best Regards

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 237

Replies: 3

Tags

Live View
Video Quality
Related Articles