PLEASE HELP! I Cannot Unsubscribe to TAPO Care.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-10-26 16:03:56 - last edited 2023-10-26 16:09:17
Model: Tapo C200  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

This app charged me thrice already. I tried to contact email support and agent but they are unavailable.

I cannot cancel on the app because the current plan uses Google Play Store payment method but when I tried to check on google  play with my account  there are no subscription displayed. I dont want to use the subscription anymore pls help.

Options
1 Reply
Re:PLEASE HELP! I Cannot Unsubscribe to TAPO Care.
2023-10-27 06:08:01

@acnusera 

Hi,
The instructions in the below link include the instruction to cancel the Tapo Care subscription plan, please ensure you have tried the correct method before.
Tapo Care Cancellation and Refund

If you have tried the correct method but can't see the subscription under your current Google Play account, it may be you are using another Google Play account when you subscribe to the Tapo Care service, please switch the Google Play account for a try.

If you need further help, please send me the TP-Link ID(email address) via private message.

Best Regards 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 343

Replies: 1

Related Articles