Video quality

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Video quality

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Video quality
Video quality
2023-11-07 06:18:28 - last edited 2023-11-23 07:20:23
Model: Tapo C210  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.3.7

I installed My camera inside my house inside view is perfect but outside view is not clear at all with high lights even night mode. From the beginning of installation out side view was visible 

any solution? I tried to change video resolution but still issues persist , I have attached screenshots for your reference 

thank you 

File:
IMG_5110.jpegDownload
Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Video quality-Solution
2023-11-08 06:14:04 - last edited 2023-11-23 07:20:23

@shajeer 

Hi, 
It seems the outside view has an overexposure issue, and the overexposure in the daytime is basically caused by the backlight of the scene. In this case, the light reflected from the window is relatively strong, making the outside view very bright and unclear.
In this scenario, it's suggested to adjust the camera's monitor view or position to avoid direct light or strong reflections that may cause the overexposure issue. 
Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Video quality-Solution
2023-11-08 06:14:04 - last edited 2023-11-23 07:20:23

@shajeer 

Hi, 
It seems the outside view has an overexposure issue, and the overexposure in the daytime is basically caused by the backlight of the scene. In this case, the light reflected from the window is relatively strong, making the outside view very bright and unclear.
In this scenario, it's suggested to adjust the camera's monitor view or position to avoid direct light or strong reflections that may cause the overexposure issue. 
Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 263

Replies: 1

Related Articles