Votes

Alarms and Notifications

Votes

Alarms and Notifications

Alarms and Notifications
Alarms and Notifications
2023-11-11 07:39:50

The Tapo ecosystem is excellent in terms of price and reliability, especially compared to Tuya/SmartLife sensors that I've had issues with in the past. However, setting up Tapo as an alarm system requires jumping through hoops. Unlike cameras that can easily trigger events, configuring motion and door/window sensors for alarms involves creating custom shortcuts and automations. Even with these setups, managing notifications becomes problematic. I want a simple "Arm" and "Disarm" feature with icons, but currently, I have to create them myself.

Notifications are also a concern; I don't want constant alerts on all phones when I'm home. Ideally, I'd like the system to notify me only if the alarm is active and an event occurs, but achieving this seems impossible at the moment.

Additionally, sharing shortcuts and automations with family members is cumbersome as each setup needs manual recreation on different phones. TP-Link, please address these issues to make the Tapo ecosystem the perfect product it nearly is.

Products:

Tapo H100 hub, Tapo T100 and Tapo T110

Options
3 Reply
Re:Alarms and Notifications
2024-02-24 21:42:57

@tp-turbo omg totally agree!!! please add all this

Options
2024-02-28 20:11:31

@tp-turbo would be nice

Options
Wednesday

@tp-turbo Ja również przyłączam się do sugestii. Problem jest z włączaniem i wyłączaniem powiadomień.

Options

Information

Helpful: 6

Views: 276

Replies: 3

Voters 6

+ 2 Voters