Tapo C225 - window ledge stand / housing required

2023-11-29 11:10:11
Model: Tapo C225  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I am pleased with my new camera. It is on a window ledge on the second floor. There is nowhere to screw it in so it is upside down.

Before I try to make something - are there any products that can be used for attaching the camera to so it can be placed ona window ledge - the current set up of resting on a shoe box and tipped against the window won't do long term

Options
3 Reply
Re:Tapo C225 - window ledge stand / housing required
2023-11-30 06:37:58

@GordonB 

Hi, 
Once the Tapo C225 is configured successfully, you can set it on a table or shelf, and we have the Mounting Screws, Mounting Plate, and Camera Base in the camera package so you can refer to the "Mount Your Camera" section on the UG to know how to mount the camera.

If you need other window ledge stand/housing, it's recommended to search on the online store to check if any stand/housing can meet your requirements.

Best Regards

Options
2023-11-30 11:39:48

@Solla-topee thanks for the reply.

The product I need is a stand alone stand that allows me to mount the camera so that the lens faces down - I can't see anythinmg like that in the tapo store or on Amazon - guess I'll have to make something myself

Options
2023-12-01 05:46:35

@GordonB 

Hi, 
On the Tapo app>camera's Device Settings>Video & Display page, there is an Invert Image option, you can enable it to check if it will help you to avoid placing the camera again.
Best Regards

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 310

Replies: 3

Related Articles