Recording stops even when there are motion and does not record any seconds after motion stops

Recording stops even when there are motion and does not record any seconds after motion stops

2023-11-29 12:04:54 - last edited 2023-11-30 06:43:41
Model: Tapo C225  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.27

Hello,

my camera detects motion and starts to record (right now i am on tapo care trial and considering to subscribe to the service, but if this problem is not solved it would not be beneficial for me to do so) it but:

- It does not record the complete action and stops after X seconds (x is different each time)

- It does not records any seconds after the motion stops

I've tested it myself (moved in front of the camera) and it stops recording despite there is still movement. Sometimes right after starts a new clip and record further, sometimes not.

(last test:  continuous movement before the camera first clip recorded 28 sec., Second clip recorded 45 sec, no third recording)

I've read in a thread that previously the default setting was to record 60 sec after motion was not detected anymore. I do not know what the default setting is now, but my camera clearly does not record any seconds after the motion stops. I would prefer to have some time recorded after the motion is not detected anymore. (for example the object moved out of the camera, but still the voice can be heard and recorded)

Is there any solution to fix these issues?

Thank you in advance

Options
1 Reply
Re:Recording stops even when there are motion and does not record any seconds after motion stops
2023-11-30 06:56:07

@krumpligumo 

Hi, 
Can you send us the cloud video clips that displayed the reported issue for further analysis?
You can upload the video clips to your cloud server(such as Google Drive) to generate a link, then send me the link via a private message to download the videos.
Best Regards

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 166

Replies: 1

Related Articles