Tapo App Home/Away

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Tapo App Home/Away

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Tapo App Home/Away
Tapo App Home/Away
2023-12-04 18:35:06
Model: Tapo C420S2  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Is there a way to save the settings when switching from home to away and vice versa? I want the cameras to record while home, but don't want the notifications. When I switch to away, and then back to home, the settings go back to default.

Options
3 Reply
Re:Tapo App Home/Away
2023-12-05 08:29:17

@Staci_S 

Hi, 
Generally, the configurations on the Home and Away mode won't be removed automatically. Please help confirm the following information for the reported issue.
1. Do you use the same phone to switch the camera between Home and Away mode? Please note that the Home and Away mode settings do not sync on different phones.

2. What's the model number and OS version of your phone? What's the version of your Tapo app?

3. May I have the pictures of your camera's Home mode page before and after switching from Away mode?

Best Regards

Options
2023-12-05 09:03:45

@Solla-topee 

Hello.

Thank you for you reply.

I must have been doing something wrong, it seems to have saved the settings.

Thanks again.

Options
2023-12-05 10:48:25

@Staci_S  Glad to hear the problem is solved, and you can enjoy the camera! smiley

Options