After installing a C320WS(EU) How do I view on my laptop have no smart phone for the app

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

After installing a C320WS(EU) How do I view on my laptop have no smart phone for the app

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-12-21 19:16:35 - last edited 2023-12-28 10:09:09
Model: Tapo C320WS  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: NO IDEA

How can I see the camera on my laptop I am not a tech nerd so do not know what to do next.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:After installing a C320WS(EU) How do I view on my laptop have no smart phone for the app-Solution
2023-12-22 03:46:14 - last edited 2023-12-28 10:09:09

@royals26 

Hi, 
Firstly, you need a phone/tablet to install the Tapo app to set up the camera and make it connect to the router's Wi-Fi to work.
How to set up the Tapo camera?

Once the camera is configured successfully, you can watch it on your computer/laptop via RTSP stream(without the Tapo app), and below are the instructions.
How can I view my Tapo camera on PC through the RTSP stream?

Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:After installing a C320WS(EU) How do I view on my laptop have no smart phone for the app-Solution
2023-12-22 03:46:14 - last edited 2023-12-28 10:09:09

@royals26 

Hi, 
Firstly, you need a phone/tablet to install the Tapo app to set up the camera and make it connect to the router's Wi-Fi to work.
How to set up the Tapo camera?

Once the camera is configured successfully, you can watch it on your computer/laptop via RTSP stream(without the Tapo app), and below are the instructions.
How can I view my Tapo camera on PC through the RTSP stream?

Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 262

Replies: 1

Related Articles