Notification en temps réel ne fonctionnent pas

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-12-30 13:34:43
Model: Tapo C200  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 1.3.11

J'ai acheté une caméra cet été. Elle a très bien fonctionné le temps de la période d'essai. 
Depuis, je souscris à un plan mensuel lors de mes départs en vacances.

Et le problème est à chaque fois le même :

je peux accéder à ma camera à distance en revanche je ne reçois aucune notification alors même que je sais qu'il y a des événements (test avec complices humains en mouvement !) et que les notifications sont bien activées dans les paramètres.

que faire ?

merci de votre aide

Options
1 Reply
Re:Notification en temps réel ne fonctionnent pas
2024-01-02 10:02:03

@CBJ78 

Hi,
You can refer to the suggestions in the link below to troubleshoot.
What to do if I can't receive notifications with the Tapo Cam or have a delayed notification

Please help confirm the following information if the problem remains.
1. Please send me the pictures of the Tapo app>camera's Device Settings>Detection page and the Notifications page.
2. On the Tapo app>Me>Notifications>Device Notifications>Management page, please ensure the switch is turned on for the Tapo C200.
3. On the Home page, tap the Bell icon at the top right corner, and click on the Tapo C200, can you see the notifications for the recent events?

Best Regards

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 165

Replies: 1

Related Articles