Can’t turn off night vision on Tapo C200

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2024-01-12 14:49:43

Hi, I've recently bought a Tapo C200 and I have it facing out of my window. I need to turn off night vision as it is reflecting on the glass. I have read previous threads and it states to click on Auto and then turn off the IR Led. I do not have this option on my live feed. The only option in the top right-hand corner is the gear icon. There isn't an option for day mode in settings either. Really stuck on what to do as I cannot find a setting anywhere to turn Night Vision off.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Can’t turn off night vision on Tapo C200
2024-01-15 03:44:30

@ashrob197 

Hi,
Please tap the camera's live view page on the Tapo app, and you can see the Video Mode (Auto, Day, and Night Mode) option. If not, please go to the camera's Device Settings>Video & Display page to check if you can change the Day/Night Mode. However, there is no option to turn off the IR LED when the camera works in the Night mode.

If you can't see the Video mode option on the camera's live view page or Video & Display page, can you send me the pictures of these two pages?

You can set the camera to Day mode and it won't work in the Night mode. However, it's recommended to replace your camera not facing your window if possible and set the camera to work in Auto mode.

Best Regards

Options

Information

Helpful: 3

Views: 3377

Replies: 1

Related Articles