Icons camera/video/speak/phone

2024-01-24 12:40:57 - last edited 2024-01-25 12:27:44

Hi,
Is there a way to either move or remove the icons for camera/video/speak/phone, I can move them by touching the small arrow, but it leaves a large white oval background.
TIA

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Icons camera/video/speak/phone-Solution
2024-01-25 02:38:05 - last edited 2024-01-25 12:27:44

@Perebrine 

Hi,
I did a test with the Tapo app and found that if you tap the small arrow to hide the icons, only the small arrow and a small grey background will show, please see the picture below.

In your attached picture, it seems the large white oval background is a real LED picture captured by the camera.

Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options
3 Reply
Re:Icons camera/video/speak/phone-Solution
2024-01-25 02:38:05 - last edited 2024-01-25 12:27:44

@Perebrine 

Hi,
I did a test with the Tapo app and found that if you tap the small arrow to hide the icons, only the small arrow and a small grey background will show, please see the picture below.

In your attached picture, it seems the large white oval background is a real LED picture captured by the camera.

Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options
Re:Icons camera/video/speak/phone
2024-01-25 07:07:43

@Solla-topee 
Thank you for the reply.
I feel a bit of a fool, My camera is inside a bird nestbox & after posting I suddenly realised the White shape is the opening to the nestbox.
My apologies.

Solla-topee wrote

@Perebrine 

Hi,

Best Regards

Options
Re:Icons camera/video/speak/phone
2024-01-25 12:27:14

@Perebrine 

Hi, 
Thank you for clarifying. If your camera is working fine, you can enjoy it now.smiley
Best Regards

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 149

Replies: 3

Related Articles